- HIGH QUALITY – CODE – EXPLORE – SETTLE at Planet Mars. The future is here and it’s ready to play! CoderMarz is the only board game and STEM toy, that teaches about Mars facts, Coding and Artificial Intelligence concepts using a fun gameplay.
- EASY PLAY – Use it at home, in school, coding clubs, Montessori, STEM clubs, boys girls scout, summer clubs, tutoring, after school, day care, maker space, hackathons and for Girls who code!
- YOUNG INVENTOR – Created by Samaira, a 11 year old girl and covered by over 100 Media and News, including TIME, NBC TODAY Show, Business Insider, Yahoo Finance, NBC Bay Area, Sony, Mercury News and many more. Her first two games are now used in over 750 schools worldwide.
- FIRST EVER AI+MARS GAME – The only game that introduces kids to Mars Plains, Mountains, Rovers and Facts and AI Concepts. Teaches Coding, Facts about Mars, Training, Prediction, Adaptive Learning and Back Propagation. Also teaches Coding concepts like Loops, Functions, Conditionals and Algorithm writing and more.
- THINK MARS THINK AI – Humanity is heading to Mars. Artificial Intelligence is a big and emerging branch. The “Intelligence” in machines is programmed by “Training”. Training involves Back-propagation which is Retraining or Fine Tuning. Using astro and code card this game sneakily introduces all those concepts which form foundation of today’s AI world. Learning Coding and AI concept helps you connect with real coding, AI and Mars – our next home, may be? World’s First : Code-Explore-Settle-AI
Available on backorder
CoderMarz Game for Space and AI Learners! NBC Featured: First Ever Board Game for Boys and Girls Age 6+. Teaches About Mars, AI and Computer Programming Through Fun Astronaut and Neural Adventure!
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 2 cm|